Harp & Art
Harp Thai Massage
"Enchanting & evocative" Marie - Brighton
I'm Tracy Jane Sullivan a professional harpist, singer and breathworker from Brighton and I love to use the harp and often breathwork to create workshops or sensational 'harpscapes' perfectly tailored to your event. My work takes me to retreats, workshops and events across the UK, Europe and Australia.
As an intuitive harpist, singer and breathworker I am able to sense what is required in that moment and drawing upon an eclectic range of musical influences and my love of improvisation, I use both harp, voice and breath to create something genuinely unique.
I am a passionate performer and also believe deeply in the therapeutic benefits of live harp music. As such, I find myself working in a variety of wonderful places:
- Offering harp relaxation sessions for children with learning disabilities
- Playing harp for yoga classes and luxury retreats in the UK and abroad
- Playing for a client as they enjoy a glorious full body massage or craniosacral therapy
- Performing in hospitals or care homes
- Combining harp with visual/performance art
- Accompanying magical storyteller Fleur Shorthouse
- Entertaining on stage at a gig or festival
- Creating the perfect ambience for a wedding
Perhaps this is because combining an instrument as special as the harp with the voice and breath means the possibilities are endless and always rewarding.
I would be delighted to work with you to and bring the magic of the harp, breath or voice to your wondrous event or occasion.
Book now: Call me today for a chat (0044)7915922585 or get in touch via the contact form and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Main Photo:Alessandro Sigismondi courtesy of Berlin Yoga Conference